Marketing research is the process of collecting insightful information to help you find out if there is a market for your proposed product or service. The task of our marketing research (MR) team is to provide management with relevant, accurate, reliable, valid, and current information. Competitive marketing environment and the ever-increasing costs attributed to poor decision making, requires that the marketing research provides sound and useful information.
We support our clients in the following Marketing Research activities
- Positioning research –our client’s brand performance vis-Ã -vis a competitor.
- Marketing Effectiveness Analytics – Building models and measuring results to determine the effectiveness of individual marketing activities.
- Distribution channel assessment – to assess distributors’ and retailers’attitude,behavior and responsiveness towards a product, brand, or company
- Buyer decision making process research – to determine what motivates people to buy and what decision-making process they use.
- Brand equity research – how favorably do consumers view the brand?